Livin the American Dream

I spent last weekend at Virginia Beach getting horribly sunburned. When I returned to campus, my poor pink back felt like it was on fire, and I desperately needed something to cool it down. I rushed to CVS and purchased a 16 oz. bottle of Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe Vera, also known as Medicinal Aloe, is a plant that is marketed as having rejuvenating, hydrating, and soothing purposes. Aloe Vera is also antibacterial and heals burns because of aloectin B, which stimulates the immune system. Banana Boat, a company popular for their extensive line of sun-care products, claims this product “cools and replenishes dry skin and helps prevent peeling.” It also promises that  “your skin will radiate health”. Banana Boat stresses the importance of skin care when enjoying the sun. Their website promotes countless sun care products, after sun products, sun safety tips, new product promotions, and even a media center! Olympic gold medalists Kerri Walsh and Misty May-Treanor are even fans of Banana Boat- they are featured in their new advertising campaign! All of these features give Banana Boat goodwill among customers – it is a recognizable national brand that cares about health and that people feel like they can trust. It’s why I went straight for that green and yellow bottle at CVS! Banana Boat products can be bought at almost any health-product store or pharmacy, such as CVS, Walgreens, and even Wal-Mart and Target.  A 16 oz. bottle of Aloe Vera gel like the one I bought costs $8.30, but can be bought for as low as $5.30 on websites that sell discount beauty products. I would have probably paid $20 in order to obtain that soothing green goo on Sunday afternoon. The next time your sunblock fails you, Aloe Vera gel is the way to go.

4 Responses to “Soothes While it Softens”

1. Buy butalbital. on August 3rd, 2011 3:04 pm

Buy butalbital….

Buy butalbital….

2. paris hilton sex tape on August 5th, 2011 3:05 pm

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

3. paris hilton sex tape on August 10th, 2011 7:47 am

There are certainly lots of particulars like that to take into consideration. That could be a great level to deliver up. I supply the thoughts above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you bring up where an important thing can be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around issues like that, but I’m sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Each girls and boys really feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

4. search engine optimization on May 23rd, 2014 1:52 pm

search engine optimization

Una ragazza americana